WE KNOW GETTING FIT FOR SPORTS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HATCHING AN EGG ON POKEMON-GO!
We run fun strength and conditioning sessions before school for children aged 10-15 years in a non-intimidating and friendly environment.
Strength and conditioning sessions have huge benefits, it can help youngsters develop and build healthy muscles, joints and bones. If they are already practicing a sport, these sessions could enhance their performance. It’s also a great way of raising general fitness levels. Children that join in regular physical exercise before school are more likely to prime their brain and concentrate better in class. Joining in our sessions are also a great way to keep a healthy state of mind and build self confidence.
These sessions last 30 minutes and children are split into groups. During their time with us they will learn the correct weight lifting techniques as well as practicing body weight exercises. We are about learning the proper techniques and introducing the next generation to safe use of the gym equipment.
We are aiming for an affordable before school session that help children be active, I promise.
Swap the screen for the dumbells!!
RULES FOR THE GYM
#1 TRUST YOURSELF
Attempt everything in the gym without judging yourself. Focus on the things you’re good at and work hard on the things you aren’t great at.
#2 TRUST THE PROCESS
The coaches will push you, and you need to trust them. Let go and have faith in the results happening in time.
#3 DON’T BE AFRAID TO FAIL
Resilience is the key to success. If you can figure out how to stay on track and back into the game after a failure then you’ll get the results you want.
#4 DON’T LISTEN TO TOXIC PEOPLE
Don’t listen to negative people who put you down or look for faults and flaws. Find people who hype you up and create a good vibe.
#5 BE DISCIPLINED
Discipline and motivation are not the same thing. Show up to your training even if you don’t want to. The real battle is the one you have with yourself.
No upcoming events for today
- LEARN TO LIFTMonday, 6:00 am - 7:00 amSQUATS
- KIDS S&CMonday, 7:30 am - 8:00 am12-15 YEARS
- LEARN TO LIFTMonday, 9:30 am - 10:30 amSQUATS
- LEARN TO LIFTMonday, 12:15 pm - 1:00 pmSQUATS
- TEENS LEARN TO LIFTMonday, 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm14-16 YEAR OLDS
- CONDITIONINGTuesday, 6:00 am - 7:00 amFITNESS
- CONDITIONINGTuesday, 9:30 am - 10:30 amFITNESS
- CONDITIONINGTuesday, 12:15 pm - 1:00 pmFITNESS
- LEARN TO LIFTWednesday, 6:00 am - 7:00 amBENCH PRESS
- LEARN TO LIFTWednesday, 9:30 am - 10:30 amBENCH PRESS
- LEARN TO LIFTWednesday, 12:15 pm - 1:00 pmBENCH PRESS
- TEENS LEARN TO LIFTWednesday, 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm14-16 YEAR OLDS
- LEARN TO LIFTWednesday, 5:30 pm - 6:15 pmBENCH PRESS
- KIDS S&CThursday, 7:30 am - 8:00 am12-15 YEARS
- LEARN TO LIFTFriday, 6:00 am - 7:00 amDEADLIFTS